- 8 lychees, peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped small red chilli, finely chopped with seeds removed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 Spanish onion, chopped
- 4 snapper fillets or other white fish
- Step 1
Place lychees, olive oil, coriander, salt, ground pepper, onion chilli and lime juice in a large bowl. Mix. Set aside.
- Step 2
Spray hot pan with canola spray or olive oil. Cook fish for 3-4 minutes, turning once or until cooked. Place cooked fish onto plates and spoon over with the lychee mixture. Serve.